Creating custom prints and embroidery for 40+ years.
- Our story began in 1982. Way back then, you might not have recognized us as Graphicwear. Instead, you may remember us by our old name, “Monograms & More,” where we only produced embroidery and promotional goods.
- In 1992, Monograms & More expanded their services and became a Teamsters Union Licensed company.
- Originally owned by Al and Louise LeVeque, they handed the business down to (now owner) Jason.
- In 2017, the biggest change to our company was made… we became Graphicwear! This year, we introduced screen printing as one of our services.
- Graphicwear was originally established over 30 years ago. It was just a small building with one screen printing machine and 4 employees.
- Once Jason took over, we were able to add 2 more screen print machines and 3 embroidery machines.
- This also allowed us to introduce many new members to our team. Along with sales reps and order processing, we now have 17 employees, 4 of which have been with us for 20 years. Our turnover rate is very low because we see the value in our employees.
Our Business Philosophy
As a family-owned and operated business for over 40 years, at Graphicwear, we take a caring and personal approach to each and every customer and each and every order. Our one and only goal is to make you happy.
It’s our commitment to ensure the products you order and receive exceed your expectations; in the rare case they may not we will maintain open, honest, constant communication until you’re satisfied with our work.
This commitment to quality and service is what has earned us the trust and loyalty of both local and national customers.
Who We Work With
We work with a wide range of customers including those in the service industry, local small businesses, and union shop managers. Whether it’s in the factories, out in the field with customers, at special events, campaigns, & promotions, we help bring their branding visions to life.
In 1992, we proudly became a Teamsters Union licensed company. We became a Union company because we want the best for our employees and felt it was good to establish those rules. The unionizing of the employees gave all of us the comfort of having rules that us and the employees were ok with in order to be successful partners together.
Delivering Quality and Value
We take pride in doing all of our work in-house, ensuring excellent quality and attention to detail. At Graphicwear, we’re small enough to give your order the personal attention it requires, yet big enough to handle all of your promotional needs. Our equipment is top-of-the line so we can deliver the highest quality of products for you. At our shop, we use Tajima machines for embroidery and M&R for screen printing.
A Proud Local Business
Being based in Taylor, Michigan, we take joy in serving and supporting our local customers.
Let’s Get Started!
We are here to help you with your order, every step of the way.